Beta Version 3.014 Now Available!

Sean

• Administrators

We have a new beta version available for testing. Note that 3.014 will be required for TGIF tonight.

More enhanced logging is now enabled by default. If you suddenly drop from a session or experience a crash, you might want to make sure you save a copy of the log file, which can be found in C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\eSim Games\Steel Beasts\logs. The last 12 log files are saved in that folder. Then open up a thread in the support forum or send a email via the bug reporting form at the link below. You may be asked to provide that log file.

Links to the file and the release notes can be found here:

http://www.esimgames.com/?p=1654

I get this message when applying for license

"Authorization for license failed."

Maybe the server was not updated on the esims side to issue a new license to my email address (it thinks i am requesting another 3012 perhaps?) and i believe this could affect others :icon_frown:

Easy mistake :)

• Administrators
Right, so I don't need to apply for another license?

The 3.012 license will run 3.014?

Oh and server version from Ssnake?

No, no need to ask for another license. Ssnake can hook you up with the server version.

• Administrators
I get this message when applying for license

"Authorization for license failed."

Maybe the server was not updated on the esims side to issue a new license to my email address (it thinks i am requesting another 3012 perhaps?) and i believe this could affect others :icon_frown:

Easy mistake :)

The license has not changed, and I believe people are limited to one, so it will not let you have another.