Orders for CT Perseus

hoggydog

I shall be wearing a Cravat and spouting instructions in highly unintelligible Hoff-icer's speak while smoking a pipe.

Codewords:

F**K = SHIT + OH POO! (as described above)

GIVE 'EM BOTH BARRELS!! = Expend entire ready stock of ammunition on that one enemy tank.

CHAAARGE!! = Assault the enemy and engage in point blank gunfight.

STAND & DIE LIKE GUARDSMEN! = You have been immobilized but are still able to fight. Take as many of those Federated Russians down with you, fighting to give your comrades time to perform the RUN code.

MOVE XYZ (XYZ = Direction desired) AND KILL SHIT = Advance to contact with the proviso that we will plan according to what happens with regard to enemy actions.

REPLEN UNDERWAY= Variation on BRB

Guest Killjoy
Maybe you just wait that the US CT will save your asses then...like they did 2 times in the last century ;-)

I believe the phrase you're looking for is "Got off their asses".

:cool3:

I shall be wearing a Cravat and spouting instructions in highly unintelligible Hoff-icer's speak while smoking a pipe.

Codewords:

F**K = SHIT + OH POO! (as described above)

GIVE 'EM BOTH BARRELS!! = Expend entire ready stock of ammunition on that one enemy tank.

CHAAARGE!! = Assault the enemy and engage in point blank gunfight.

STAND & DIE LIKE GUARDSMEN! = You have been immobilized but are still able to fight. Take as many of those Federated Russians down with you, fighting to give your comrades time to perform the RUN code.

MOVE XYZ (XYZ = Direction desired) AND KILL SHIT = Advance to contact with the proviso that we will plan according to what happens with regard to enemy actions.

REPLEN UNDERWAY= Variation on BRB

Unfortunately, this bravado is likely to be in vain. I'm not supposed to share this....It's NOFORN-classified COMINT from a US "Other Governmental Agency" source, but in the interest of cross-Atlantic comity: RusFed is deploying a new ATGM named 4T86 "Kamomil," featuring a highly-advanced top-attack mode which detonates the warhead directly over the boiling vessel.

I fear that with 8 or 9 such amenity-kills, Perseus quickly could be rendered combat ineffective.

Unfortunately, this bravado is likely to be in vain. I'm not supposed to share this....It's NOFORN-classified COMINT from a US "Other Governmental Agency" source, but in the interest of cross-Atlantic comity: RusFed is deploying a new ATGM named 4T86 "Kamomil," featuring a highly-advanced top-attack mode which detonates the warhead directly over the boiling vessel.

I fear that with 8 or 9 such amenity-kills, Perseus quickly could be rendered combat ineffective.

Quick Lads!

Nip down Currys/PC World and buy a shit load of kettles!!

Quick Lads!

Nip down Currys/PC World and buy a shit load of kettles!!

Sorry, I think Kamomil has a tandem warhead which will defeat that kind of "hillbilly armor," if that's what the kettles are for.

Enough! Do you not realise that this is supposed to be intensly serious? You are ruining the immersion factor. Every man in CT Perseus (TH is excused) will be put on latrine licking duty - and there are not enough latrines to go round. :clin:

Actually with this approach they wont be around long enough in Mission 2 at least to warrant committing recovery assets to help them.

Some thought UK Armour would not do well in OPV4.

But as you and some other discovered they more then held there own.

With inferior ammo compared with the other teams.

Some thought UK Armour would not do well in OPV4.

But as you and some other discovered they more then held there own.

With inferior ammo compared with the other teams.

When did I "discover" that?

I don't think I ever said that they would not do well only to "discover" that they more than held their own.

Please either provide a quote or stop making sh*t up.

Meanwhile back on topic ...

The reason for my comments is that as the scenario builder I know what is coming their way and a delay is hard enough under pressure with a good plan let alone a Cavalier attitude and no plan.

Without sharing their plan, assuming there might be one, its very hard for the BattleGroup to support them - further decreasing their chances of success.

Guess we'll see.

Edited by Gibsonm

When did I "discover" that?

I don't think I ever said that they would not do well only to "discover" that they more than held their own.

Please either provide a quote or stop making sh*t up.

Meanwhile back on topic ...

The reason for my comments is that as the scenario builder I know what is coming their way and a delay is hard enough under pressure with a good plan let alone a Cavalier attitude and no plan.

Guess we'll see.

One, I never indicated you said it . I was referring to the end result of OPV4

Two, you were being disrespectful to the Perseus team

Because the guys Havant written war and peace to show how many military acronyms They know.

That does not mean that they have not trained for, and discussed tactics at length for the event (which they have )

You really do need to take in to account not every body has been a military Cadet and spent there life in the Army and stop being so condescending

Edited by Marko

One, I never indicated you said it . I was referring to the end result of OPV4

Well I never "discovered" it otherwise using that same logic you should say "everybody" discovered it if you weren't "indicating" me.

Sorry I bothered to read your posts (there's condescending).

Anyway we'll see tonight.

Don't worry Mark we are taking it seriously.

Beneath the clownish happy go lucky public persona of UKA beats the heart of a well drilled unit that meets up 3 times a week and works well together as a team.

While we may be found lacking in some skill compared to others, we more than make up for it in dedication, training and the stubbornness to get the job done with less than ideal equipment.

CT Perseus will not let you down.