1CAD Training session

12Alfa

OK I've been idle and now it time to get busy again. This Sunday at or around 7PM my time (east coast) we will hold a 1CAD training session.

It should last for 1-1.5 hrs. The mission will be at Tp level to start.

We will also discuss the way forward in our training and timings so all can make the sessions. In the past it was hard due to the east and west coast time difference, however we will try to work around the times.

So we will meet on TS and get rolling asap.

All Canuks are welcome, and in the future we will let non-Canuks join in as our targets yet again.

Any further questions , keep them to your self....JK'ing. Send them along and I'll reply (maybe:biggrin:)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
This Friday we will hold a 1CAD session. I'll be on ts about 2hrs before TGIF and we will launch 1.5 hrs before TGIF if all goes well.

See all you Canuks this Friday.:)

ANOTHER SESSION AS ABOVE FOR THIS WEEK!!

next week we will rotate the night to let players that can't show on fridays. This will be the default setting if no one has a issue with it.

See ya a'll this friday the 22nd , 2hrs b4 TGIF .:eek2:

This weeks Trg session will be on Wed night 27th.

2 hours before the TGIF start time. Here on the east coast TGIF is 11PM, so at 9PM we will gather in TS.

See ya all there for the "Village tour 2" (added some M1HA's for our friends down under).:biggrin:

So its on Wednesday but 2hrs before TGIF?

I know the Artic messes with the usual definition of "day" and "night" but is the compression such that two hours before TGIF ("F"=Friday) actually happens two days before?

That would be =2 hrs before the TGIF time, but on wed.

Why can't we just have 1 time zone?????:confused:

I would say Zulu time, but where the hell is Zulu?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest theGUNSLINGER

Hi there all new to SBP and would like to hook up with you squad, Mark refered me over, not sure what else i have to do, but any help is appreciated

:Pilot: