Video Thread

DemolitionMan

The Kuratas was used in the Patlabor "Next generation" live action serie :

http://youtu.be/daf924v0MmM?t=53m31s

Unfortunately this serie isn't worthy compared to the first anime series...

And for some real life action......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421914688&x-yt-cl=84503534&v=Q6Cr84Ue-wU#t=149:men_ani::men_ani::men_ani::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::clin:

Ukraine War â—‹ MAJOR RUSSIAN DEFEAT: Debaltseve battlefield really became a tank scrapyard

i can not say which side is filming this vids..

The brutal reality of war.

most of the tanks seem to be Ukrainian T-64 tanks

Ukraine is asking the west for new weapons to deal with the rebels.

I find it hard the believe a country with stock piles of equipment needs the wests help.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31164822

Dont like politics but should make some comments.

1) Video is filmed at hill 307 in vicinity of village Sanzharovka after successful assault by separatists. Attack was badly coordinated and losses were high(its hard to expect anything better from gang of mercs and marauders)

2)Yes, Ukraine have quite large stocks of ex-soviet supplies and hardware, but probably everything serviceable is sold-out; local industry is unable to repair remaining stuff in required quantities.

There is another aspect- both sides of this conflict hardly can be called a "good guys" and some ukrainian officials already seeking contacts in EU to launder money received for stolen military aid. Yeah, loyalist are stealing western donations and separatist are stealing russian "humanitarian" aid. Think about this.

As our GI, General Naumann, said once(about the Balkans): "there are no good or bad guys here. Only the weak and the strong."

General Naumann, seems like a very wise man

Different war but similar in certain aspects.

I have heard stories of the Serb officers selling ammunition to there enemy's for cold hard Cash. Also calling ceasefires not to help the civilians or wounded but so each side could Bring in smuggled black market goods.

Where there's a war you can be sure somebody making a buck.

SB PRO PE random moments EP1. Breakdancing talibian.

Breakdancing talibian took M1A2 gunner's attention, then whole tank was destroyed by something, probably the RPG hit side armor causing whole tank to burn.

You can see that clowns are dangerous guys on the battlefield, they can take your attention while other guy may do the rest ;-)

Damn those brits polluting our german air ;)

What doesn't kill you...

Challenger "smokescreen"?

HMj2EMZcMDU

I guess that's what happens when leave them in storage. There is a cold start to prevent that...

That must have been the one Me, Crusty, CR2 Commander & Hoggy had a climb over.

:)