Skin Request (dejawolf...)

Hackworth

Dejawolf, that's awesome that you posted some of the BLANK skins here for everyone. You are saving people a truck-load :) of time. would you please post the Leopard 2A4 BLANK skin? :D

Please don't call me an ingrate! ;) Because I am grateful. You are doing a great job on the models and skins chief.

Yeah a big thanks to Dejawolf for releasing his templates. But about the roof on the Leo2a4. he has errased it =) (guess he has to do a new!)

reason why Leo2A4 and M113AS4 is there is because I asked for them for a few weeks ago. they are superb templates to work with, im a bit spoiled with templates from IL2 community but its another range of work on this. but it looks awsome.

once again, thanxs Dejawolf!

Many thanks for the blanks, but as oliver would say " Please sir, can I have some more?"

I myself would most greatfully like to see some blanks for the Leo 1A5, Bibber,

LAV25, ASLAV, ASLAV PC, and all of the M113 series.

HINT: Trying to do CDN skins, Need MAJOR help.

Know this is a vast undertaking, would do some of this myself, but don't know how.

Thank you again Dejawolf for the templates.

As for anyone who is having trouble opening the Photoshop files in Paint Shop Pro (getting a 565 error or something similar) there is a way around it. Just download a freeware program called "GIMP" and open the files with this program. Then simply re-save them in PSD format and they will open just fine in PSP.

JC