UK Armour CV90-35DK familiarisation/training

Tjay

Informal training session will occur next Wednesday.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160113T19&p1=%3A

TS server: teamspeak3.i3d.net:10077

Basically, a discussion about the FCS and ammunition selection. There may be some shooting at trucks and APCs if we can figure things out. :clin:

All welcome. None of UKA's sessions are exclusive.

Edited by Tjay

This evening (Tuesday) King Tiger, Swordsman and myself ran an 'extra' session to practice the principles stated in the TTP document mentioned above.

The overall aim is to create a cadre (small group of experts) for the Mech Infantry section of UKA, and this was our first training session using the TTP document mentioned above. KT instructed and Swordsman and I learned a lot.

Tomorrow's session is aimed at anybody who would like to know a bit more about the FCS, ammunition choices, and other systems on the CV9035-DK in a friendly, cooperative environment.

Hope to see some of you there. :clin:

Wednesday 13th: A useful couple of hours spent grappling with the complexities of the CV9035-DK FCS and ammunition options on our 'private range'. ;) Examining the red side after the various shoots showed that (just as in RL) the KETF airburst ammunition is good at disabling things such as optics, sensors and radar scanners on eny vehicles but unfortunately this does not show up in the gunner's sight or in the 3D view. A limitation of the graphics modelling of such things in SB presumably.