Top Leopard Challenge, 01mar16 to 15may16

Grenny

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Lumituisku said:

Render's is our training organizer / manager so you will get time from him. Ill poke him today so we will discus about it inside team soon, hopefully today already :)  

take your time. i'll be as flexible as possible

can we settle up for sunday the 8th 20:00 GMT?? or you need to start the 1st? it's national holiday here in Italy (worker's holyday) and it's possible i could be called during this week for some extra work even if actually I'm free.

Edited by Renders
added time after team meeting

Btw, just to make sure. Map view is disabled from the actual tank right? If from the blue side then it doesn't disable it from the STRV as its part of the vehicle.

Also, I'm curious of what kind of targets we are expected to recognize. - Generally im worried if we have to be able to see difference for example between different models of Aslav PCs or M113s or piranthas.  Or will it be enough to recognize vehicle for example Aslav variant to be just Aslav instead of saying exact model -A -CS -25 -Nz, PC  

If you have the STRV and map view is disabled, the BMS monitor in the STrv is blacked out.

And for the vehicles the only exact type  earns you the cooky. But my plan is not to make it impossible, just challenging (so different types of M113 would be a bit lame from me)

As for the date, this Sunday will not work for me.

I'm on duty on friday, my wife is on duty Saturday...Sunday will be the onyl day I see her.

Hmm, how about next Thursday night? 2000 GMT?

Or next Saturday(8th of may)

Btw: updated the Comp. rules: changed ammo to DM53 and removed the Helicopter target (replaced by an IFV). Tests show that with DM33 or the Heli...to much was dependent on luck, not skill. I want to avoid that as far as possible.

41 minutes ago, Grenny said:

If you have the STRV and map view is disabled, the BMS monitor in the STrv is blacked out.

And for the vehicles the only exact type  earns you the cooky. But my plan is not to make it impossible, just challenging (so different types of M113 would be a bit lame from me)

As for the date, this Sunday will not work for me.

I'm on duty on friday, my wife is on duty Saturday...Sunday will be the onyl day I see her.

Hmm, how about next Thursday night? 2000 GMT?

Or next Saturday(8th of may)

Btw: updated the Comp. rules: changed ammo to DM53 and removed the Helicopter target (replaced by an IFV). Tests show that with DM33 or the Heli...to much was dependent on luck, not skill. I want to avoid that as far as possible.

Good to know. :)

And good to know that ammunition is changed. Killing all kind of vehicles with DM33 was bit too much depending of luck in my opinion (many cases). Not sure of how DM53 is going to do. Hopefully better. 

As for target recognition. Sounds fair. Basically I understand that it can be almost anything but vehicles that are very close to each others by look would not be count. Like mentioned M113 variant example. 

For timing, well I don't know yet. Someone from team Saber will be in contact to you about that when we know. 

What of targets that are disabled, and immobile?  They cannot make it to the penalty zone, and are combat ineffective.  Does that count as a Kill, or must they be completely destroyed?

Edited by Brun

Affirmative. One from team Saber is having some net troubles, and another is coming back from somewhere, and his flight was delayed. He still should be able to make it. Hopefully other ones net troubles will be solved with different host.

We will be there in an hour.

I loved every bit of this. Well...  with exception of troubles we had. But other than that just pure love <3 

More like this please. This kind of doing truly makes Steelbeast to stand out as a SIM + Makes drivers position truly beneficial.

I wish you guys luck there. :) 

And once more great thanks for Grenny to set up this awesome competition!

• 1 month later...