Want a Tiger 1?

Scottsbmw

Sadly there is no real market for such a film.

Sure we would love to see such a production but I couldnt see any realistic film based on the Eastern front being a hit at the box office for 2 reasons:

It may portray the german perspective in a humane way (the nerve of such a concept) and also that America wasnt involved which would rule out almost all the US as a target audience.

I remember as a Kid (high school -70's) going to see a Russian Film called 'Kursk'

..at the time I was gobsmacked.

You want to see a good Rus Film, search for 'come look see' ..? forgot the actual title but saw it on SBS (Oz Foreign TV programe station) one night.

I remember as a Kid (high school -70's) going to see a Russian Film called 'Kursk'

..at the time I was gobsmacked.

You want to see a good Rus Film, search for 'come look see' ..? forgot the actual title but saw it on SBS (Oz Foreign TV programe station) one night.

You are probably referring to "Come and See." Movie was made in 1985, Russian translation is "Idi i Smotri."

• 2 years later...