New Site

Sean

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/05/2016 at 6:32 AM, RogueSnake79 said:

It would also be cool if there was some way to make it impossible to quote images and videos.

I think it relies on the individual removing the image/video from the quote (just like I edited your post about the "ignore" feature).

Edited by Gibsonm

Hi

I couldent edit a completely new post at home and now i cant get on SB.com from my home PC on any browser and no, my internet works as i can get on any other site and they work fine so i am pretty sure its your end , and my account works fine as well as i am writing this post i was doing a manning list when first it diddent post my list then i tried 3 -4 times all with the same result it also came with a odd error message and now i cant get on SB.com at all from home

It says that SB.COM time out

Hope this gets fixed soon

MD

14 hours ago, Swordsmandk said:

Is there a reason why I cant edit a 1 day old post? Only forum I have ever experienced this from.

There is no time limit for post editing.  I checked the setting and it is unchanged. 

Providing more details of the problem might help.  Like, did you see any error message?

14 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

I think it relies on the individual removing the image/video from the quote (just like I edited your post about the "ignore" feature).

Right, I don't think I have ever seen a forum that does that automatically.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me or did the theme for the site get at least partially reset back to default? The fonts seems smaller, the "go to first unread post" button used to be red and is now dark grey, and the background "rainbow" effect is back to being very colorful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey. I have downloaded some files from Download section and I would like to review them to others. However, I do not seem to get access to reviews as if I would not have downloaded file at all? It seems that This site doesn't recocnize when I download file? I'm currently using Google Chrome. Is there something that I could do to be able to review, and comment on downloads that I liked? 

I think there was an earlier post that said reviews made on the old site didn't make it to the new one.

So if the file you are downloading had reviews from the old site it will have X reviews listed but none you can read.

As soon as it gets a review on the this site software you can read that one.

e.g. 10 reviews overall, 9 on old system = only one readable one now.

Update:

I went back to KT's Burning Bridges Scenario 

to right a review (as a test) since we used it on Thursday night.

Even after downloading it afresh I couldn't activate the "Review" link to write one.

So same issue here this time with Firefox 47.0.

Edited by Gibsonm