Created two scenarios!

fartsicle

Hello,

I created these two scenarios for myself. There the kind of missions I personally enjoy, where you are outnumbered, outmanned, but are in an excellent defensive position against determined advancing Soviet armor. I figured others might enjoy them too. They are under "difficult single player scenarios" named Massive Ambush and Vanguard. Vanilla SB Pro will be fine.

If you enjoy them leave a comment, I might release my others :)

• 2 weeks later...

"Massive Ambush" was perhaps the most enjoyable mission I've played since joining SB!  IT WAS A RIOT!!! xD

Never conducted so much destruction since my days as a toddler at the dinner table.  At the start of the mission, I repositioned most of my units to the West, and flanked the enemy!  Having the 6 Apaches really helped.  Lost 13 total vehicles, destroyed 239! 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

If there was one problem I discovered, it's that the unit organization was inaccurate.  You have EVERYTHING designated under A company, which is not possible.  If you did this for simplicity, then I understand.  But you can't have two platoons of 6 tanks, 1 platoon of 4, then 9 different infantry squads, 2 sections of scouts, 1 platoon of mechanized infantry, a section of mortars, 2 flights of Apaches, and Wisners...all in one company.  Other than that, it was great.  Good thing you made the enemy behave as first wave soviet doctrine dictates: The enemy is THAT WAY!  Also good that you set unlimited ammo.  Otherwise this would not have been close. 

Fun stuff, just made my day after dealing with a federal government HR department that insists that people travel to Louisiana to apply in person for some listed jobs! O.o

Edited by RedWardancer