[Kanium] Kellerstahl Sunday April 17th 1800 UTC

Major duck

Velcome to

[Kanium] Kellerstahl Sunday April 17th 1800 UTC

Worldclock

1)situation
        a)enemy:
                    The forward detachment of the enemy’s spearhead (A regiment from direction HILDESHEIM) has succeeded in crossing the river Weser near KIRCHOHSEN. First parts have probably reached THAL and are starting to reconnoiter our assembly area.
                    We have to assume that the main body is about to follow.
                    Own reconnaissance has revealed that a tank company has taken positions around OBJ 3.

b)own:
                    PzBtl 911 is in the assembly area PYRMONT-LÖWENSEN presently and prepares to carry out a combat reconnaissance towards the EMMERTAL area. 2./911 as forward detachment is assembled in the BHF / LÖWENSEN area, 
                    fully operational and reinforced by one platoon M2A2(ODS) of 5./911.
                    3./911 prepares for a counter attack.
                    4./911 is in reserve and can be made available in case of own casualties.

2)mission
        PzBtl 911 has the order to stop hostile intrusions into the EMMERTAL and to secure/guard the crossing of river WESER near KIRCHOHSEN. For this, 2./911 is ordered to reconnoitre ahead of the battalion. As soon as 2./911 reaches the objective, 3./911 is to follow to the objective and to take 
        defensive positions there.
        -take OBJ1
        -take OBJ2
        -take and hold OBJ3
        -recon and clear main road to OBJ3 (L429 and L431)!

3)execution
        As per order of OC 2./911
        You have to report in any case:
                    -when OBJ 1 is taken.
                    -when OBJ 2 is taken.
                    -when OBJ 3 is reached and forward (guarding) positions are taken.
                    -if you can`t hold OBJ3 report and start withdrawing (Trigger)

wDDXwZW.jpg

Manninglist:

Squadron HQ (2 x Leo 2A5 + M113FO): 

CO:

XO:

FO:

1st PLT (4 x Leo 2A5 + 1 Dozer):

T11: Hedgehog

T12:

T13:

T14:

2nd PLT(4 x Leo 2A5 + 1 Dozer):

T21: Swordsmandk

T22:

T23:

T24: Major Duck

3rd PLT(4 x Leo 2A5 + 1 Dozer):

T31:

T32:

T33:

T34:

4th Mech INF PLT (4 x Bradley):

I41:

I42:

I43:

I44:

I50 SEC (2 MMT):

P50 (Supply and Maintenance): 

Edited by Major duck

Yes and No

Swordsmandk have change the vehicle and call sign setup to our normal standard except we will have Bradleys instead of CV90 (As far as i know unless we get killed by KT/Tjay) other then that not to my knowledge and because we normally have so many guys on a sunday we have called in some reserves allready ;-)

Edited by Major duck

4 hours ago, D u k e said:

Hi MajorDuck,

is this a new version?

cheers 

D u k e

Must admit that seeing it was one of yours (911) mission we took it nice and slow. Last 911 mission gave us a beating.

I thought of "Lange Hoelle" also. But a bit to big for us yet I think.

We need a CO for this if anyone wanna give it a go.

Hi,

I was only surprised about the staffing list.

I thought Kellerstahl has 1 tank platoon, 1 Bradley platoon and engineers and all sides have password protection.

But if not no problem have fun.

I think for 3 tank platoons and 1 Bradley platoon it`s too easy.

cheers

D u k e

Manninglist:

Squadron HQ (1 x Leo 2A5 + M113FO): 

CO: A66

FO: P66

1st PLT (4 x Leo 2A5 + 1 Dozer):

T11: 12 Alfa

T12: Cavgunner

T13: Mirzayev

T14: Hedgehog

2nd PLT(4 x Leo 2A5 + 1 Dozer):

T21: Swordsmandk

T22:

T23:

T24: Major Duck

4th Mech INF PLT (4 x CV9030FIN (3xNLAW teams, 1xJavelin): (maybe: Tjay)

I41:

I42: Wiglif 

I43:

I44: ronin

Edited by Swordsmandk

Thx for the fight last night. 

Dragged out a bit thx to some ai stuck on minefield etc but very enjoyable still. 

Thx to second plt that manage to pew without loosing grimlok ?.

Plz note that the next week mission is up already and that is a somewhat smaller mission in duration. So not all sundays go 3h+.

Hope I see you there. 

Edited by Swordsmandk

Hi Guys

I experienced something awful last night, 2 people that where afraid of me , so afraid that they wont speak to me on ts and ask if they can participate. :P

I am really really sorry that i am so scary that people wont speak to me and announce that they are there i saw a message from Matsimus later and saw Zaphod in my channel (When we finished) and as i am very very much into the game and have combat blinders on, aka i don't see and here anything not directly address to me by voice or ingame chat especially not when i am the CO. 9_9

Next time please tell me by going into my channel and saying my name when there is a break.O.o

Best Regards

MD

45 minutes ago, Major duck said:

Hi Guys

I experienced something awful last night, 2 people that where afraid of me , so afraid that they wont speak to me on ts and ask if they can participate. :P

I am really really sorry that i am so scary that people wont speak to me and announce that they are there i saw a message from Matsimus later and saw Zaphod in my channel (When we finished) and as i am very very much into the game and have combat blinders on, aka i don't see and here anything not directly address to me by voice or ingame chat especially not when i am the CO. 9_9

Next time please tell me by going into my channel and saying my name when there is a break.O.o

Best Regards

MD

HAHAHAHA no you are just a tease... :P

I knew it was late in the game and I was not expected at all to show up. I didn't want to interrupt I just wanted to hear what was going on.   Shy pffft :P