Strange graphic bug

Tjay

A very strange bug has appeared on my computer, but I don't think it's actually SB-based, more likely a computer graphics problem. Basically. my external view goes to looking at the ground directly behind the vehicle and does not respond to the usual directional commands. At the same time the map almost disappears off the top of my screen. I can drag it down for a few seconds before it floats up to the top again. If anyone has any ideas what might be causing this I'd love to hear. Other views such as TC, driver and gunner are unaffected. Any ideas anyone?

On 18/04/2016 at 3:06 PM, Lumituisku said:

Could you take screenshots or video of this bug appearing? Also does it always happen on all missions? Have you changed anything on your pc recently...  or perhaps.. has there been an update? 

Thanks for your reply. A screenshot would only show the ground or the map stuck at the top of the screen. Not changed anything on the PC recently. But it looks as if reinstalling the graphics drivers may have solved it. Time will tell.

On 18/04/2016 at 10:18 PM, Ssnake said:

Sounds as if there was a game controller in "autofire" mode that would constantly send some "arrow up/dn/left/right" type of signal.

Thanks for the suggestion. But it only does it in the above two ways. There is no problem with erroneous arrow key commands in any other instance.