Where is info on PE 4.0?

pii

I see 4.0 is coming soon (I think) but I can not find any information on it. I've found a few links by Ssnake but they are dead now. It all seems very secretive, is there any link or information on 4.0 anywhere? 

thanks

Not yet, soon to come thought, just be patient my friend. 

Ssnake replied following to 4.0 topic that was moved to ground zero area cause there was no real information. Just some trolling. Cause no one except developers truly know. 

On 4/10/2016 at 6:58 PM, Ssnake said:

Since this thread has become utterly useless to actually inform anyone about SB Pro PE 4.0, I think it's more appropriate in the Ground Zero area.

A serious, official thread shall be opened at around the end of this month in the General Discussion forum.

7 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

All right, here's something: The Beta Test has officially started a few minutes ago.

Why am I not on the beta team :)

Thanks for letting me know there is nothing to know, yet, everyone. :)

• Moderators

If it hasn't been stated already, it should be said that the relief map is a SETTING in the Mission Editor. All maps will not appear this way, only the ones that the Mission Designer specifies to be displayed like this in the Mission Editor; so, its a property of the SCE file. If the Mission Designer doesn't set it, then you will see it the old way.

There are reasons that it works this way (to allow it to be customized by the designer, as to how much information is provided - older digital maps versus newer ones, for example).

Of course old scenarios could be updated by the designer to use it...

(Just sayin', so the wrong impression isn't given)