Welcome to Steelbeasts.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DemolitionMan

Which tank would you like to play in SB?

274 posts in this topic

Back on subject: There are some other vehicles I would like to see playable. Specifically, I want to see fully playable BMP-1s, BMP-2s, and BMP-3s. Imagine if we could actually be part of the Red horde! :diable:

Agreed- more playable tanks are cool, but what would be really nice is a full assortment of different varieties of vehicles. Rather than trying to get every tank in existence from WW2 on, I would like more IFVs (BMP-2, Marder), APCs (BTR 70/80, Stryker), recon (BRDM-2, Luchs, Scorpion/Scimitar), maybe some engineering vehicles, ATGM carriers (9P148, M901, Jaguar), and possible some of the more crude ADA systems (M163, ZSU57- only optically tracked systems without heavy layers of fire control procedure that the dev team would have to program)

Somehow I believe the Leopardo 2E will be the new favorite...so here are some photos of the big real beast:

leopardo135bu.jpg

leopardo79zj.jpg

leopardo62xa.jpg

leopardo85sm.jpg

leopardo4oq.jpg

I think there is enough leo's!

QFT!

I'm waiting patiently for a T-72 or T-80. Btw. when the weather gets better, i'll make some pictures for you guys, from the military museum here - ALOT of armor, choppers, fighters and stuff like that. A bit rusty and in bad shape, but still has that "Cold War Era" feeling :) There are few german panzers from WW2 - Pz.IV, Pz.III and something that looked like Tiger, but not sure, should check again. And yes... russian tanks too, few T-34 and ISU.

Chally 2E?

Did they managed to get some export sales then?

Only Up Armouring Package I know of is the Dorchester Level 2. (DL2)

Which is the one seen on them today in Iraq.

Dunno what the Kosovo package was called though.

Guess it was DL 1