DemolitionMan

Which tank would you like to play in SB?

Back on subject: There are some other vehicles I would like to see playable. Specifically, I want to see fully playable BMP-1s, BMP-2s, and BMP-3s. Imagine if we could actually be part of the Red horde! :diable:

Agreed- more playable tanks are cool, but what would be really nice is a full assortment of different varieties of vehicles. Rather than trying to get every tank in existence from WW2 on, I would like more IFVs (BMP-2, Marder), APCs (BTR 70/80, Stryker), recon (BRDM-2, Luchs, Scorpion/Scimitar), maybe some engineering vehicles, ATGM carriers (9P148, M901, Jaguar), and possible some of the more crude ADA systems (M163, ZSU57- only optically tracked systems without heavy layers of fire control procedure that the dev team would have to program)

I think there is enough leo's!

QFT!

I'm waiting patiently for a T-72 or T-80. Btw. when the weather gets better, i'll make some pictures for you guys, from the military museum here - ALOT of armor, choppers, fighters and stuff like that. A bit rusty and in bad shape, but still has that "Cold War Era" feeling :) There are few german panzers from WW2 - Pz.IV, Pz.III and something that looked like Tiger, but not sure, should check again. And yes... russian tanks too, few T-34 and ISU.

Chally 2E?

Did they managed to get some export sales then?

Only Up Armouring Package I know of is the Dorchester Level 2. (DL2)

Which is the one seen on them today in Iraq.

Dunno what the Kosovo package was called though.

Guess it was DL 1