Which tank would you like to play in SB?

DemolitionMan

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be steam-powered.

tzartank.jpg

Oh yeah! The Tsar-Tank!

But propelled by two engines Maybar (240hp),that's too weak for it's weight and dimensions.

More interesting:

The first tank of the world is in the first pics, with a pistol two magazines and a grenade it can take out whatever you want! :biggrin::biggrin:

Holy Crap that things huge, its not a tank its a F**king house on tracks.

a crazy nazi project. It was supposed to weight 1000t, far bigger than the already heavy Maus (188t...........). a twin 280mm gun was supposed to act as the main gun with a 128mm coax.

surprisingly, it never left the drawing board

a crazy nazi project. It was supposed to weight 1000t, far bigger than the already heavy Maus (188t...........). a twin 280mm gun was supposed to act as the main gun with a 128mm coax.

surprisingly, it never left the drawing board

LOL! :eek2: You bet!

That could be very funny in urban warfare, where the usual tank is stuck, the ratte destroy everything without being disturbed!

But I don't want to be at the crew's place, changing the tracks or to reparing it, that impossible without a "tiny" support...

LOL! :eek2: You bet!

That could be very funny in urban warfare, where the usual tank is stuck, the ratte destroy everything without being disturbed!

But I don't want to be at the crew's place, changing the tracks or to reparing it, that impossible without a "tiny" support...

A crew of 15...

I don't even think that kind of think could maneuver in a city without sustaining heavy damage to both city and itself.

and i wonder : how to hide it?

No more war ! only love and peace ? Mod !! have this thing rolling around the battlefield, and when it stops, a band of hippies come out and start planting flowers( in the tank tracks ) ,smoking the peace pipe with the troops, singing old folk songs of the 60's and making love not war !!!!! and i think some of your ideas are not friendly to the earth. But this one is environmentally-friendly .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I39-Fe7Rc4

All u need is love .

trans-bus-2.jpg.78d8215ed15eb332a67ea3f5

trans-bus-2.jpg.78d8215ed15eb332a67ea3f5

No more war ! only love and peace ? Mod !! have this thing rolling around the battlefield, and when it stops, a band of hippies come out and start planting flowers( in the tank tracks ) ,smoking the peace pipe with the troops, singing old folk songs of the 60's and making love not war !!!!! and i think some of your ideas are not friendly to the earth. But this one is environmentally-friendly .

All u need is love .

hey, tanks are environmentally-friendly, they're green after all!

All u need is love .

Arf!

I think that if that kind of stuff approch my tank, I won't be able to explain why my main gun and my coaxial machine-gun were firing, just like Daskal surrounded by sheeps! :sonic:

hey, tanks are environmentally-friendly, they're green after all!

Roflamo

Arf!

I think that if that kind of stuff approch my tank, I won't be able to explain why my main gun and my coaxial machine-gun were firing, just like Daskal surrounded by sheeps! :sonic:

Its Sheep.

The Plural of a Sheep is Sheep.

BAAAHHH!!! You French people. :biggrin::biggrin: