BG ANZAC - 19 MAY 16 AAR

Gibsonm

So an interesting night.

Members saved from domestic heartache because they remembered that it was their wife's birthday (as opposed to another significant female in their acquaintance).

Other members having an unplanned upgrade to Windows 10 mid way through game.

Other members trying to manage a multi-national plan to have a home renovated by a mix of East European tradesmen for their Mother in Law

And still others after detailed Australian Infantry structures from 1950 until the early 70s.

Oh and some discussion about some game update due out in the next few weeks ...

Meanwhile back at the war ...

We did the Aust Cav screen advance to contact with some interesting outcomes. We saved the mission partway through to revisit and play the follow up CT mission (the fiorce the recce were identifing routes for) at a later date.

Edited by Gibsonm

19 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

So an interesting night.

Members saved from domestic heartache because they remembered that it was their wife's birthday (as opposed to another significant female in their acquaintance).

Other members having an unplanned upgrade to Windows 10 mid way through game.

Other memebers trying to manage a multi-national plan to have a home renovated by a mix of East European tradesmen for their Mother in Law

And still others after detailed Australian Infantry structures from 1950 until the early 70s.

Oh and some discussion about some game update due out in the next few weeks ...

Meanwhile back at the war ...

We did the Aust Cav screen advance to contact with some interesting outcomes. We saved the mission partway through to revisit and play the follow up CT mission (the fiorce the recce were identifing routes for) at a later date.

Which lasted a female hour :D

Thanks Smithcorp. I enjoy this scenario and look forward to joining for Part 2 tomorrow night.

By the way, you may want to consider adding this skin for your AS4:

I use the applique armour version as, even though the AS4 is "fitted for but not with", the in-game AS4 armour model seems impervious to BMP-2 30 mm autocannon fire from point blank at all angles (I've tested it) so my assumption is the armour modelling includes the fitment of applique armour. But, you may not be as much of a rivet counter as me... :)