Maps I created

foxlarry

Gentlemen, I am having great difficulty finding the maps I have created from the SB maps supplied with the game. I title the maps I alter as, "MY_Hannover.. etc." I can't find them in my SB map directory, the same way I can find the "stock" maps, and the scenarios I create. I'm concerned that I will not be able to transfer them to SB Version 4 when it is published. Your advice and assistance is appreciated before hand. Thank you!

Fincastle, thank you for your assistance and advice. I realized after sending my post, that I didn't mention that I am using Windows 10. In the past I have been able to follow the instructions in the printed SB manual I purchased. I'll look at the PDF supplied with the download purchases now.

enigma6584, thank you also for your reply. I don't go out of my way to use "administrator" mode on my computers. Tech Gurus, advise against using administrator in daily computer ops., and suggest creating sub accounts. Shame on me cause.. I don't. ;-)

hi fox, its in same directory as always, it is in hidden file in C drive program data.  Yes, I am also using windows 10.   when u are in c: drive under your file explorer,   look for tab that says show/hide, in menu boxes,  put checkmark ini hidden items and it willshow the program data folder

• 2 months later...