Sunday 10th July - 1800 UTC Sunday Joints Ops with Dogs of War and Kanium VU

Good game folks! Despite that i couldn't operate the OPFOR because i couldn't get in time to join the match.

But, as i've predicted, you guys came for the hill near the OBJ1, i'm pretty happy that i could predict that =D

Anyway, excited to CO OPFOR again.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SelvaBR said:

Good game folks! Despite that i couldn't operate the OPFOR because i couldn't get in time to join the match.

But, as i've predicted, you guys came for the hill near the OBJ1, i'm pretty happy that i could predict that =D

Anyway, excited to CO OPFOR again.

sounds good. Already planning another in my head. I would love to have a talk with opfor team in advance nxt time. ?

Hey guys want to let all know sorry about taking a slot/vehicle and not showing. I'm having to use someone elses pc for this post. Had a new graphics card, more ram and new power source installed in my pc and graphics card started acting like a little bitch and started crashing. Getting fixed now so again sorry for the no show. Could not help it.