Why no out cry when Russian attacks BBC

HawkEye

Heres a clip of news reporters being attack by Russian Air Force !

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b0e_1218493030

If this was the USA or Israel , all hell would be rised in the world news ! and to the rest of you who where complaining about the killing by tank fire, of that middle eastern reporter a few months ago .

I say Eat Me ! and u know who u r !

As far as I could tell there was no BIG " Hey We Are The BBC" painted on the vehicle . If anything, it looked just like the stuff Black Water uses in Iraq.

Given Black Waters penchant for shooting first , no wonder the pilot opened fire.

I honestly feel more outrage at the snipers taking shots at reporters.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=606_1218731508

why? if you enter a killzone you enter a killzone. the glorius days of when combatans listen and obeyed the geneva convention is over.

Anyone on the battlefield is a legitim target, and if some stupid reporter runs around thinking hes unkillable thats his (shortlived) issue.

/KT

Why no out cry when Russian attacks BBC

hmmm, maybe because they'r evil russians?

I thought USA and Israel were the good guys that do the world a huge favour by kicking muslim ass in the middle east, and good guys don't kill innocent people do they? only the nazis and communists do that.... oh wait... maybe it was the other way arround... I'm getting confused...

Annyway...

Hail George W Bush!!!! AMERICA FUCK YEAH!!!!

I'm sure the first time a reporter gets wacked we'll all hear about it. Close only counts with horseshoes and hand grenades.

Well, a reporter got 'wacked':

http://www.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUSLC421463

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/world/news/e3ib795ce2f70633fae00799ffd2de8878c

A while ago. I guess you didn't hear about it...

Regards,

-Rump

Heres a clip of ... words words words... u know who u r !

Forget it dude. Dont expect criticisms of a country that provides much of the oil and natural gas for some of these folks, here or on the world stage, no matter what happens. America is an easy target of criticism because it calls bad guys "bad guys" and acts in its own self defence. Isreal has the same problem. Neither is perfect, thats a given.

Ill say that non combatants getting hurt in military operations is a bad thing, and something all militaries should try to avoid. Same thing I said in the thread about the news van that got hit by an Isreali tank.

Mog

Edited by Mogwa

Well if it was Jeremy Bowen he'd be:

"This is Jeremy Bow(REEEEEEEEEEE BOOOM!!!!)en, for the BBC, under fire in Georgia."

Damn that guy was good, kinda miss him now, he ended up presenting the breakfast news I think, went nuts and now i dunno what hes doing.

If this was the USA or Israel , all hell would be rised in the world news ! and to the rest of you who where complaining about the killing by tank fire, of that middle eastern reporter a few months ago .

It seems like the pilot is out on a hunting trip - anything that moves or shines gets a round or few. Reminds me of my own flights over the same area in LOMAC. Lotsa bad juju over there and a whole new round of vendettas that should last for more generations. It's not like the Caucasus area isn't known for this sort of thing after all.

It seems like the pilot is out on a hunting trip - anything that moves or shines gets a round or few. Reminds me of my own flights over the same area in LOMAC. Lotsa bad juju over there and a whole new round of vendettas that should last for more generations. It's not like the Caucasus area isn't known for this sort of thing after all.

I was reading a history book last week while on a very long airplane flight - it included a section about Georgia around 1920 when the Bolsheviks decided to move in. It makes this conflict seem like a flower-picking outing.

I was reading a history book last week while on a very long airplane flight - it included a section about Georgia around 1920 when the Bolsheviks decided to move in. It makes this conflict seem like a flower-picking outing.

No doubt... title of the book, pray tell?

Hey, You.

BBC reporters were with agressor from Gruzia ;) in Gruzia's assault on independent country Yuzhnaya Osetia.

After that repoters from NATO lie on all over the world, that Russians are very bad :)

It was ALL NOT TRUE.

And we are not Russians, we are more then 100 nations from Russian Federation.

I'm from Far East, Khabarovsk.

My parents from Siberia, Altai Region.

My grandfather was kazak, real cavalery, who devended my country against ALL (Fashists Germany, Italia, Poland, Chehoslovakia, Romania, Finland, Hungary, etc.) Europe in Great Patriotic War 1941-45.

Please, don't speak.

P.S.: You, %%%%% yankee, teached gruzins only to kill kids and oldmen.

You can only put the penis in your mouth - all that you can do, USA - country of pederasts and whores.

Did you see killed afro-am in Gruzia - it was good picture :)

Dead yankee - good yankee.

Edited by Sergei

Sergei,

You need to edit your post. We do not tolerate that kind of language around here.

You are not tolerated? ;)

What words I have to edit?

Gruzia, USA, PACE and NATO killed my 2000 citizens - is it good?

What words I have to edit?

What post I have to edit for your happiness?

Well Sergei !! like you we share the same family history of fighting the good fights of the past like WW1-WW2-Cold War and the new war on Terror. And like you we are willing here to fight to the death from our countrys and our way of life! and thats good . But whats piss's me off is its looks like we are going Back To The Future in the use of threats of atmoic warfare and threats of invasions of your neighbors is not the way.

What ??pederasts and whores ? funny, u must of been down my X-wifes familys house !!

"Give me Liberty, or give me Death!"