SB Pro PE v4.0, Time-Limited License Error

Veteran66

I buy this morning a "one Year License" and start SB 4.0, no problem.

Now at afternoon i start SB 4.0 again and get the Error 200 and Error 263!

My eSimGame License say "all License are activ"

i make a new SB and CodeMeter install, no Game start and self Error message.

what can i make? :(

Edited by Veteran66

• Members

In cases like these, please contact eSim Games by email (me, "comments", or "sales"). Tell me your email address with which you purchased your license. I can work from there. Right now I have no idea who you are, what you did, or how to identify the license ticket that belongs to you.

This Morning i buy my second time limited licence for Steel Beasts 4.0.

I try the activation with Microsoft Edge and Explorer.

With Edge i get a Message i have no Java activ with Explorer all work fine, i get a activation Message and a confirmation of the License is on.

I start Steel Beast 4.0 all work fine.

After some new Game starts i make my PC off, now after PC restart my License will not longer work i get the same Error Message like my first Timed License i active with Google Chrome.

So what is the Problem?

I know i am not allone with this Error, so we need help from the CodeMaster or eSim producer.

I send my Mails and all files he need to CodeMaster and Ssnake, i will play Steel Beast now :(

license2b.jpg

starterror1.jpg

Hi Ssnake,

I am getting the same two error´s with the one month license that was given to me with the lifetime Codemeter stick, while I wait for it to arrive.

It worked fine the first time I ran SB 4.0, but I went to run it today and got the same SBProPE64cm.exe Start Error as above post.

CM ACT SB Pro PE shows active also.

Care,

Red

Edited by Red2112

I have a similar problem (already reported to Ssnake). In my case SB 4.0 or new version of a CodeMeter installed a third container. After two failed attempts with my original container of activated the one month license using the third one. It works after several reboots.

3 hours ago, Ssnake said:

It seems like you are all suffering from the "Error 263 syndrome", as described in this thread.

I make all you list, but nothing helps.

I have Windows 10 Home

after license purchase my license in the control center is green, after PC restart the license is Red :(

license_4.jpg

Edited by Veteran66

Thx Ssnake

I send all Infos i have to you, i hope your Team find the License Error.

This Morning i buy a new 1 month license (now the third), i will not shutdown my Notebook only stand by.

Without shutdown PC the license work fine this time ;)