Single Player Scenarios?

Grim.Reaper

I was wondering the same thing. Just came back to SB after several years and am looking for a good simple singleplayer scenario to take 4.0 through its paces. All I can find are old scenarios I played years ago. I visited all those VU's but I can't seem to find any downloads, except for PzBtl911 and its in German :-)

Well for BG ANZAC at least we try to ensure that the scenarios are stored here, so they are centralised (give you a "one stop shop" approach).

Also in order to get access to the Downloads area, such that it is, you need to become a member.

Visitor access gives you access to some places but not everywhere (membership has to have some benefits). :)

I can't speak for the other VUs mentioned though.

Edited by Gibsonm

On 17/8/2016 at 10:03 AM, Gibsonm said:

Well for BG ANZAC at least we try to ensure that the scenarios are stored here, so they are centralised (give you a "one stop shop" approach).

Also in order to get access to the Downloads area, such that it is, you need to become a member.

Visitor access gives you access to some places but not everywhere (membership has to have some benefits). :)

I can't speak for the other VUs mentioned though.

Hi Gibson

I try, but I can't register on your site - I have to choose frontend language but the drop down menu doesn't work.

I downloaded a lot of single player scenarios, twice over a period (since the original files were lost twice when I switched PCs), but have since lost the files and I'm just too lazy to re-download them again. Can someone kind enough and obsessive enough to have downloaded all those good single player scenarios (version 4.0 is included if any is ok) upload it somewhere for me to download in one go and dump the files into 'My Scenarios' folder?!

Thank you so much if you're able to. I just need your whole downloaded single-player scenarios put in a folder and downloaded as 1 file.

On 8/26/2016 at 8:40 PM, []_--__[]KITT said:

I downloaded a lot of single player scenarios, twice over a period (since the original files were lost twice when I switched PCs), but have since lost the files and I'm just too lazy to re-download them again. Can someone kind enough and obsessive enough to have downloaded all those good single player scenarios (version 4.0 is included if any is ok) upload it somewhere for me to download in one go and dump the files into 'My Scenarios' folder?!

Thank you so much if you're able to. I just need your whole downloaded single-player scenarios put in a folder and downloaded as 1 file.

Post deleted.

Edited by Panzer_Leader

22 minutes ago, Panzer_Leader said:

I just want to let you know I'm putting you on my Ignored Users list after this incredibly lazy and inane post. I don't remember you adding much / any value to the forum last time you were here and you're certainly not now..

OK.

Edited by []_--__[]KITT