We love videos

Rotareneg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In this video I was with BG ANZAC for the first time. Have to say that they were (and are) very very kind to admit me... that with the language barrier I am some kind of "anchor" to them in the tactics and movement in real time, but they kindly embrace me in their battles.

The inicial of the video is explaining in spanish to my audience. It is a resume more or less what the battle was, and explaining the mission that we were going to make. As I say in the introduction, I felt a little rare in the beggining as I never was in the same platoon beeing a 3rd tank, so every movement was driven by the lead, unless I wanted to separate (that I did twice, but I didn't wan't to bother too much to you guys as I am here invited). Well here it is.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Nike-Ajax said:

Nice video

Sounded like your dog wanted to play aswell ... xD 

Also: why not take the sound off TS instead of your microphone ?

Yeah, :D  I think it has to do with quit smoking and chewing gum! Still, happy with my 200+ day´s without a cig so far!

I´ll look into that.  The actual recording was done with nVidia Shadow Play which dosent have many options recording wise. Editing was done with CyberLink Power Director 15.  I lowerd the mic sensetivity and output for the next time just in case.  Sorry it dose sound a bit sick and I know I wont get a grammy for it but live has it´s drawbacks.  Will do better next time I hope.

Ah you misread me :$:

I think its a really good video. Regarding the dog then its the sound of the claws on the floor in the background I was thinking of?

I have no knowledge or skills with making videos, or for that matter havent made any videos so you are lightyears ahead of me M8 ;). I just thought i would be easier to follow it there was only the radio traffic, and also it makes the soundlevel more on the same level so it easier to hear what all say.

And congrats on the no-smoke. Im on around day 150-ish, but I dont count so I dont focus too much on it.

Edited by Nike-Ajax

LoL no...hahaha! It´s my girlfriend fighting it out with Lara Croft on her PC :D  We are both in the same room and she can´t watch TV or videos (YT) while Iam online, so you can hear her bashing those key´s LOL!  

No, not to proficient myself with video production, need to learn more.

I use a app on my Android called "Quit Now" which keep´s track of the cigs your not smoking since day one, the money saved, health gained and it even gives you trophy´s and tell´s you to celebrate it with a fine dinner out when you reach certant goals xD

Jokes aside, I think we did well, good job Nike!  Sunday is becoming my fav day of the week!

--

Edited by Red2112

On ‎30‎-‎05‎-‎2017 at 3:28 PM, Red2112 said:

LoL no...hahaha! It´s my girlfriend fighting it out with Lara Croft on her PC :D  We are both in the same room and she can´t watch TV or videos (YT) while Iam online, so you can hear her bashing those key´s LOL!  

No, not to proficient myself with video production, need to learn more.

I use a app on my Android called "Quit Now" which keep´s track of the cigs your not smoking since day one, the money saved, health gained and it even gives you trophy´s and tell´s you to celebrate it with a fine dinner out when you reach certant goals xD

Jokes aside, I think we did well, good job Nike!  Sunday is becoming my fav day of the week!

--

Yeah I guess we have to teach you danish, so you can follow the short and hard commandolanguage of the rest of the Platoon - heck we might even make you an honorary dane xD

4 minutes ago, Nike-Ajax said:

Yeah I guess we have to teach you danish, so you can follow the short and hard commandolanguage of the rest of the Platoon - heck we might even make you an honorary dane xD

Ok, I´ll take you up on that. :D