We love videos

Rotareneg

2 minutes ago, Fred Williams said:

I think the Videos are great how do you go about taking a video of your sec. or can you take video anytime anywhere in your sec. game play ? Thanks.

you have to use a 3rd party recorder like FRAPS or PLAYCLAW or nvidias own recorder SHADOWPLAY if you use Nvidia card.

Thanks for the Intel i'm going to look at my system i have and see if i have any of those items you mention if not i'll try and find and download.I'm a combat Vet served on Tanks on a M1A1 I'm on line with other vets and would love to show them our Sim game Steel Beast. 

Yeah i got my system set for Nvidia Shadowplay now i'm going to learn to use it i want to stream videos to my Tank-Net Bros on facebook and my ex Tanker Buds on line.I think they will really appreciate Steel Beast.It's really hard to explain how good and realistic this Sim is i tell them i can almost smell the cordite i think when they see the videos they will get it...Down Range Steel on Target old school Cold War Desert War Cav-Country..

21 hours ago, Fred Williams said:

Yeah i got my system set for Nvidia Shadowplay now i'm going to learn to use it i want to stream videos to my Tank-Net Bros on facebook and my ex Tanker Buds on line.I think they will really appreciate Steel Beast.It's really hard to explain how good and realistic this Sim is i tell them i can almost smell the cordite i think when they see the videos they will get it...Down Range Steel on Target old school Cold War Desert War Cav-Country..

With "Nvidia Shadowplay"...

While in-game hit Alt+F9 to start recording, hit the same combo to stop recording.  Your video will be saved in your video folder (W10).

Or hit Alt+Z to see UI on screen.  You can configure your settings here too. (File path, hotkeys)

By default, Shadowplay records at high settings (1080p/60fps)HD, so expect big files like 1.30hr gameplay = 18GB file size aprox.  To reduce file size you would then need a video edit program and render the video to 30fps, reduce bitrate and/or cut scences out.  Plenty of videos on how-to´s on YT, or you could also use other free programs with editing options like OBS or XSplit.

Have fun!

--

Edited by Red2112

7 hours ago, Mirzayev said:

Last Sunday's Kanium game. The scenario is available for download, if anyone is up for the challenge. B|

Love the Narration , again .... makes it more interesting for those who weren't there.

A couple of notes, as a CO you were much busier than my unit and [platoon put together it seemed. :o
And .... 12 Alfa sounds celestial :D

On 7/11/2017 at 2:39 PM, Marko said:

Another good video guys and so is.

Makes me hanker for some MP Action again.

Great videos guys, they've been keeping me very entertained. Keep em coming!

Edited by Gulledge

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...