Rotareneg

We love videos

Posted (edited)

Not sure you want the graphics on the edge displayed on public YouTube (e.g.: time stamp 17:36)?

Edited by Gibsonm

16 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

Not sure you want the graphics on the edge displayed on public YouTube (e.g.: time stamp 17:36)?

Not a lot i can do about it really, as they re-appear when the 'artist' re-sends anything on the map. I expect that its too juvenile to really be offensive anyway ;)

Posted (edited)

here is to finishing nine tanks without repeatedly dying on Tanks! again mission with comments. Still practicing. BTW this is my second victory in SB. Yet to try Camp Hornfelt, and Yet more tanks.

Edited by wildbillkelsoe

8 hours ago, Bond_Villian said:

Not a lot i can do about it really, as they re-appear when the 'artist' re-sends anything on the map. I expect that its too juvenile to really be offensive anyway ;)

Can't speak to the "artist" but perhaps limit the zoom next time to avoid it?

Posted (edited)

Last week's TGIF:

Edited by TSe419E

A few more older Kanium and TGIF sessions:

From the Kanium game on the 8th: 

When I originally found that I had four M901 ITVs, I thought "How am I going to be able to employ these effectively?"; they ended up being the most deadly vehicles on the entire battlefield, no doubt thanks to the excellent leadership (and gunnery skills) of @Kingtiger@Nike-Ajax, @Rotareneg, and @Wiglif.

Posted (edited)

Yeah and thanks to a good plan as well. I had a blast doing it even though I didnt score many kills. But one I did get was a peach and a daisy: 3 km on a hull-down tank behind the crest of a hill, that only showed the top of the turret :D

Edited by Nike-Ajax

@32Bravo Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! It makes the editing, rendering time, etc. all worth it!

@Nike-Ajax The enemy also had plenty of trickshots; two tanks controlled by the same player were both destroyed in one hit each by an ATGM hitting the driver's hatch.