Hi im back! :)

Qosmius

Hello ppls, i could not find any tab appropiate for this kind of post so im just taking a chance and posting it in general discussion tab.

I want to start with steel beast again but i am just curious if there still is this conflict with ppls getting banned and having conflicts with developers and admins of the game?

Cheers, Qos!

I do not think this is a comunity that have problems with moderation.

As in any forum or virtual comunity moderation is a need and since anyone can join you may find from well educated and respectful people to else.

I feel the moderation rules here in Steel Beasts are very fair and accomodating for mature players that know how to behave respectfully in a comunity enviroment.

Forum and modertor rules are quite simple and accomodation. You can find them Forum Guidelines

if you are happy with that, welcome back, sit down and enjoy the awesome Steel beasts Pro pe 4.0 and our nice comunity. B|

3 minutes ago, Qosmius said:

Btw, is the official TS this? 216.22.24.158  i cannot see anyone online...

You'll have more luck looking into thedifferent "VU" TS channels. the SB.com channel is mainky populated friday nights us-time for the TGIF sessions.

Kanium and D.O.W. are active on sunday  evening EU-time