Found this little gem in the mission builder

Basher

As a politically correct type of a guy I must express my concern about this.

Massacring ones fellow man on the battlefield is perfectly acceptable.

But pictures of half dressed young ladies is in poor taste. LoL

I am now going to have to check for more :D

8 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

Sigh... I knew this day would come. Well, enjoy your juvenile relapse. ;)

Actually, I was hoping there would be a way to Set Look Of Infantry > US1970, DE, UK, US1990, US2000, DK, etc...

If we can load in M113 or CV90 full of strip, er, I mean, Professional Lingerie Models on their way to work at Volcano's store, why can't we load it full of mixed nationality troops or troops of a different nation than the party is set to?

Edit: And I'm not the guy who put "Volcano's Secret" into the product...Or the "Exotic Women" option...

Edited by Maj.Hans

4 hours ago, Ssnake said:

These character models have their place when it comes to creating "street life" scenes, so I don't regret putting them in. But their use as vehicle crews is closer to "Mad Max" and the "Tank Girl" comic book series than, well, reality.

I've never used them as vehicle crew models, other than one scenario just to take some screen shots and poke light at the dev team. ;)

9 hours ago, Ssnake said:

But their use as vehicle crews is closer to "Mad Max" and the "Tank Girl" comic book series than, well, reality.

Hmmm now that you mention this. Maybe I should ask on the Wish List thread for adding this new "characters" to the Steel Beasts Population.

322758.jpg

But I guess the answer would be: NEIN Sicher Nicht!! :P So I would focus on something more productive. :D

15 hours ago, Furia said:

Hmmm now that you mention this. Maybe I should ask on the Wish List thread for adding this new "characters" to the Steel Beasts Population.

322758.jpg

But I guess the answer would be: NEIN Sicher Nicht!! :P So I would focus on something more productive. :D

1 flaw, GuP uses 193X-1945 vehicles.

SB is strictly post 1945.

22 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Which is perfectly fine. :)

Since our wisdom was questioned, I just pointed out that we added them in for good reasons - just not for the purposes for which they seem to be primarily used. ;)

Oh, no you misunderstand.

I wasn't questioning your wisdom, I was suggesting that you're all a bunch of pervs.  :P

I know why they're in there.  Realistic street life.  Distracting your gunner.  Etc.  Maybe in 4.1 the loader will finally pop up out of his hatch to wolf whistle at the ladies when your platoon has to detour through downtown Bielefeld, if it exists.

And suggesting that this feature would be a good way to mix up the infantry models using the other camouflaged and equipped troops.  Then we can have rag-tag groups of NATO soldiers, or multiple nationalities on the same "party" for easier player control.  If we can pack an M113 full of, uhm, well dressed ladies, surely we could change the crew into Danish, British, etc troops?

On 8/24/2016 at 4:26 PM, Maj.Hans said:

Now that you mention it, there are some other strange things in Pro PE...

SS_15_19_43.jpg

SS_15_23_12.jpg

SS_15_23_47.jpg

Lol, guess weve been thinking it all wrong. military uniforms and tracked vehicles will attract more women, than dressing nicely and driving in flashy sports cars.  Myth busted xD

On 8/23/2016 at 7:43 PM, Basher said:

Volcano...you have a side business that we don't know about?

Thingsthatmakeyougohmm.PNG

lol this is too funy 

Guess securing this objective and preventing Opforce from seizing it will be top priority.

19 hours ago, Vikingo said:

Those screenshots :D @ 5.0 fully "crewable" ;)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Kev2go