Mission Editor Hang [FIXED]

Toyguy

Here's an odd one.  I was playing Oscar's new Tank Range scenario today and couldn't get it to end, so I popped into the editor to look at it.  It's passworded, and I don't know it of course, so I hit Cancel.  At this point the Editor was mostly frozen and I had to kill it from the Taskbar.  Doing so brought me back to the Main Menu screen.  While in the frozen state, the side selector drop down worked but that was it.  No buttons and no menus could be accessed.

I closed and re-opened SB, v4.004 BTW, and loaded another mission, the Brave Rifles MP COOP Campaign mission 3, which is also protected.  Again, I hit Cancel.  This time, everything was working normally.  I could immediately use the menus and selected File, Open and re-opened Oscar's mission.  Again I pressed Cancel, and again it was now frozen.

It seems like there may be an issue here with new scenarios and cancelling the Password dialog that does not exist with older scenarios.

BRAVE RIFLES MP COOP Campaign mission 3.sce

Bergen Hohne tank range live firing drill.sce

Same happened to me just now.   I tried both,  3rd acr one worked ok  Bergen one froze

updated.  Can it be maybe a prob with scenario,  I just made a new one using same map, put a password on it,

then saved it, closed it, opened it, hit cancel, and it worked fine

Edited by RENEGADE-623