Crashed running "Government Action"

TSe419E

On 9/9/2016 at 8:55 PM, TSe419E said:

I think all of them did.  I know v3c did but I'm not sure if I tried v3 or not.  I tried the unversioned one yesterday and it crashed too.

23 hours ago, Nightstalker said:

I have been having the same issue with this scenario.  Crashes within 5 minutes of start.  I downloaded it a few days ago.

Cheers!

Try this and see if it works without issue.

Government Action v4.rar

2 hours ago, Rotareneg said:

Yep, crashed for me too after 28 minutes. Attached is the dump file and the AAR.

Crash.7z

How did you get an AAR if it crashed? What kind of crash was it?

Also for anyone who has suffered a crash please post your system specifications. How much memory you have, etc.

Edited by TankHunter

Just FYI, for the SCE maintainer:

We're investigating the crash of course, but for the time being: it seems that the crash is triggered when some of the "green/civillian" units are spawning, especially the "boys" and "girls". If you remove the boys and girls from the map (upper right corner, outside the main area), the crash no longer seems to happen.

Anyway, we'll continue investigating the *actual* underlying reason, code-wise...

Ah...

disregard my former statement. Turned out that the actual bug is something else, it simply manifested in the "boys/girls" units, but it can/will happen in other units as well (no need to go into the details, internal coding issues). So just coincidence.

The actual fix will be part of the next patch. :)