[FIXED] Corrupted gameplay footage with Nvidia Shadowplay

aurens

I cannot record footage in-game with Nvidia Shadowplay, the video files are corrupted. Oddly enough, I can however record the menu and debriefing screens.

I am using the most recent GeForce Experience launch, and recording with other games works just fine.

UPDATE

Fixed by uninstalling GFE 3 and installing GFE 2. Contact me for the details on how to downgrade properly.

Edited by Nate Lawrence

I was going to say Shadowplay worked fine for me last time I tried it, but that was before the new 3.0 version of GeForce Experience.

So I went to update to the new version so I could try it and report back to you. And it crashed on update. When I went to Nvidia forums, I saw much wailing and gnashing of teeth over the update, so I'm thinking I might just leave that puppy alone for awhile.

Sorry I can't help, but my guess would be it's GeForce update-related, since it did work fine with SBProPE with 2.11.4.0.

And welcome to the forums.

2 hours ago, Splash said:

I was going to say Shadowplay worked fine for me last time I tried it, but that was before the new 3.0 version of GeForce Experience.

So I went to update to the new version so I could try it and report back to you. And it crashed on update. When I went to Nvidia forums, I saw much wailing and gnashing of teeth over the update, so I'm thinking I might just leave that puppy alone for awhile.

Sorry I can't help, but my guess would be it's GeForce update-related, since it did work fine with SBProPE with 2.11.4.0.

And welcome to the forums.

I was afraid this was the case, thanks for the welcome!