SB Pro PE High rez Upgrade

fidelthefallguy

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all. Glad you like it. Hopefully this along with a few others will be ready for the next beta release, in the meantime take a look at our new tow impact....to hollywoody for ya?

towimpact1.wmv

Yep...

The real deal is a very quick bright flash accompanied by a quick thump and some smoke.

1st time I saw a TOW hit on a junk tank at Grafenwoehr I was really disappointed, same for HEAT and APDS.

Shooting a truck or something where you can get at the gas tank is much more spectacular but shooting a TOW at a truck type target would be a major waste - especially if there were tanks in the area.

Real LIFE. :( Not nearly as spectacular as Hollywierd.

no its not as spectacular, but SB is not real life ether. I'm already working on a less 'vivid' effect for it but not that much less. I've spent a few days on the range with a number of missiles in the past, and just about the whole of today on the web looking at them, and I think I should be able to get this right soon. S!

Below is the msi version of this mod. Just download the version for you OS and run it, Please remember to read the readme file included

keep reading to find the latest version...

For those who wish to use the zip version...

Download the zip version here 10mb

If you find any issues with this release please let us know asap so we can fix it.:cvcys: