SB Pro PE High rez Upgrade

fidelthefallguy

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Emi Thanks for this Bugreport... it was a old icon file in the rar.:(

i edited my release post

A new coreccted Version 1.52 is Uploaded...(all fixes included)

and a single Fix 1.50 to 1.52 for this one who downloaded the old rar File yesterday...

Good work there, but sorry dude I do still work on this when I have time. if you want me to add you updates to the latest version (1.56) then please pm me. If not then please release them as separate mod not an update to mine.

Its currently getting texture updates and additions and I will release the next version when tested on the next up date.

Oh! Sorry I do not read the first post

of this.

I'm very interested in this, thanks for your work also fidelthefallguy .

in any case, the game it's better with this

And I hope the version 1.56 with much interest fidelthefallguy

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry folks. I just found out that the link was bad. I will upload the latest version as soon as I can. ( tonight when I get back home)

The latest version is 1.6 and works up to v2.654

Not much has changed from v1.3, I just added a couple more textures and tweeked some of the existing ones.

Now that my son has started school I should be able to find more time to get back on this.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi all, SO I tested this with 3.0 and for the most part it works, but the problems that do show up make it all but unplayable. Unfortunatly I'm spending all my free time writing code for another game and no longer have time to play with this.

So I'm offering this up to who ever wants it. I have a lot more bush, tree and gress textures almost ready to go for this but never got the time finnish and add them. If anyone wants them and the psd used to create the latest version PM me.

For whoever take this up, There are a lot of files and much work needed to get them in to the SB correctly. Anyways let me know.

s!