Need Help

SKeeM

Okay so I have had Steel for about a year and a half maybe longer and I have never had a problem running it. This week it just stopped working. The main menu opens, I can adjust options, video, controls and player names, delete player names. As soon as I try to go to the range, start instant action or play a mission the game freezes. I do play a lot of games that run in different resolutions and I was playing with my graphics set up for Steel last week so I reset my graphics to default. Nothing. So I figured I would buy 4.0 and that should solve my problem. Purchased it, downloaded it, uninstalled everything as directed in the read me and installed the new game. Same thing. I uninstalled it again and installed to a new directory. Same thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks in advance.

Did you or are you aware of any even automatic update on your computer  just before it stopped working? Like even a Windows update?

Try changing from full screen to windowed mode and opposite. And see if that helps. (My friend had similar trouble as you had. After small windows update)

Also have you already tested with all sb graphical settings as down as possible? 

If nothing of these helps, it probably be wise to post your computer specs here.

I'm sure that someone from Esims will soon reply and help you out. Have no worries.

• Members

Generally, one thing that you can do is to run SB Pro in "debug mode" (before starting it in "safe mode"), and to locate crash dump and debuLog files as described in the user's manual, pages 139/140, and to send them to us (per instructions there) for further analysis.

Of course it's a bit late to try that now.

16 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Generally, one thing that you can do is to run SB Pro in "debug mode" (before starting it in "safe mode"), and to locate crash dump and debuLog files as described in the user's manual, pages 139/140, and to send them to us (per instructions there) for further analysis.

Of course it's a bit late to try that now.

Ill be sure to remember that in the future. Like i said though I have never had any problems before.