Fratreicides?

ChrisWerb

For what it is worth, the AI commits fratricide more often in Instant Action than in any other scenario I have played. This makes sense, as there is a concentration of a large number of single units heading down one Axis of Advance. They do tend to shoot one another, though that is generally due to another vehicle wandering into the path of fire just as the gunner pulls the trigger.

I'll take another look at the full AAR. What I worked out was a place where if I kept killing them and pouring on the DPICM it would cause a road block where they would clump up and churn around making  an great target for more direct fire and ICM. I suspect that's where the fratricides occurred.

15 hours ago, Mirzayev said:

For what it is worth, the AI commits fratricide more often in Instant Action than in any other scenario I have played. This makes sense, as there is a concentration of a large number of single units heading down one Axis of Advance. They do tend to shoot one another, though that is generally due to another vehicle wandering into the path of fire just as the gunner pulls the trigger.

I dont know about instant action scenario but try Baghdad Thunder Run scenario: if you finish it without any blue on blue fire ill buy you a beer! :)

Nearly every time tanks behind the leading platoon will at least damage vehicles , if not completely knock them down. My solution was - to ply a bit with fire control options along the routes and on check points.