Thursday 3rd November 18:30 UTC - Small Mission

Swordsmandk

OsStriker have to do extra work today. He told me he is home at 18 - 1830.

In the case that we have to install the test license, it won't work today, he said :(

It would be nice if my friend Tanko join my tank as a gunner :)

At last I have a question. Yesterday in a test session with a multicrew Marder, gunner and commander, I had a issue. 

If I pressed "N" for the binocular as a commander, I automatically zoomed the gunners sight. That is really annoying for the gunner and not playable. Is that known bug? Normal in SB? Or did I forgot any settings in the mission editor? 

2 hours ago, Dirty said:

OsStriker have to do extra work today. He told me he is home at 18 - 1830.

In the case that we have to install the test license, it won't work today, he said :(

It would be nice if my friend Tanko join my tank as a gunner :)

At last I have a question. Yesterday in a test session with a multicrew Marder, gunner and commander, I had a issue. 

If I pressed "N" for the binocular as a commander, I automatically zoomed the gunners sight. That is really annoying for the gunner and not playable. Is that known bug? Normal in SB? Or did I forgot any settings in the mission editor? 

As long as you make sure you have SB installed (4006) then it should be no trouble to get the borrow license to Work. Where it usually is the problem is taht people have to install sb first etc. etc.

Good question. Marder Expert where are you 8). Was that even with you turned out?

53 minutes ago, Swordsmandk said:

As long as you make sure you have SB installed (4006) then it should be no trouble to get the borrow license to Work. Where it usually is the problem is taht people have to install sb first etc. etc.

Good question. Marder Expert where are you 8). Was that even with you turned out?

I've ask him. I let you know as soon he answered,

I know almost every technic thing about the Marder, but not any game issues :D

If I was inside the Marder and used my optic, it was fine, only if i was outside and pressed N, the gunnery sight moved to. But let's wait till the event, May it was a problem on my side.