Dense forest branches and TC while under the trees

BigBadVuk

Guys, I clearly remember that TC could be disabled if driver was too happy to drive under the trees fast while TC is outside of the turret. I just cant remember when it was dropped. In any case can we have this option back?

Maybe have it back but tune it down so that in fully raised position TC could get hit but in just unbuttoned position it is safe etc.?

I know that some of you gonna say, if i was on TC position i would duck down, or lift the branch with both hands and move it over my head etc. but i really liked this touch. And sometimes you simply dont see that one which is going to hit you so .. imho it would add to the immersion and it would add some weight to "dont go into forest" rule.

In my younger days I did a good bit of mountain biking on various trails.  I'm a pretty tall guy so I get to know the trees pretty well.  The few times that I saw one coming and only had time to duck my head and let my helmet take the blow still kinda sucked even with a helmet on!

:D

OK guys it was just a question.. yeah i was ducking under the branches my self for a while but then i realized they are not harmful any more.

No problems Neil, it was just one of the wild wishes :) Game is complex enough the way you are made it already. 

As for the hitting trees with hull - no ty i learned long time ago that i will NOT enter the forest with my vehicle or platoon unless i absolutely must. ;)