Ending music

beerhunter

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I wrote and recorded that with some buddies early in the Iraq war  2003 or so when I saw news reports of 3rd ID rolling across the desert - my old unit when I was in the Army and stationed at Vilseck, Germany 1992-1996.  1/8 Cav! I was going for an aggressive Ted Nugent vibe, since he was who I thought of when it came to aggressive type of no-holds barred rock and roll.  Plus I just wanted a rocking' guitar solo. Ronnie Rokk really pushed it over the edge with his vocals, and Danny Berk can play anything on drums.  I did the rest. PS I was in Desert Storm but assigned to a Patriot missile unit at the time.  Lots of good times with Steel Beasts - real gentlemen - but unfortunately Steel Beasts hasn't followed me into the Mac world...yet...and, well, you know, once you go Mac you never go back!

My favorite "military" themed song I ever wrote is called Shiloh, but alas no tanks were used on that battlefield.

Ciao!

Edited by RnR
Additional Info