Medic can be manned.

RENEGADE-623

Did a search, but couldn't find another topic like this - the medic vehicle can be manned in offline session.  If you try selecting it through the map f5  screen you cant, but when top view is enabled, you can select it if it in view of your screen, then you can control it.   I thought it might be just the scenario, but I opened another scenario  with a medic in it and was able to do it there also.  Can be done on a network session also

Edited by RENEGADE-623
added more to it

• Moderators

You mean if the Medic is in a mixed unit of vehicles (like M88, supply vehicles, medic all in the same platoon)? If so, then this is known and we will just have to not mix medics in units for the time being.

But if it is something else that we would need to gather more information about. o.O

No, it was alone

here is screenshot of map view.   I did a test mission where I just placed a medic in 1 company, another medic in a different company, and an m1 in yet another company.  I was able to do what I did before.  from top view I was able to select the medic and control it

oh yea, also note, you may already know it, but when I made scenario, med was first vehicle I placed this time, and saved it so when I started the mession I was able to control medic  once I select another vehicle, I was not able to select it again til I went into top view

SS_21_06_35.jpg

Edited by RENEGADE-623