Binding Dynamic Lead to Mouse Back

sparty

I have bound Dynamic Lead to my mouse back button but it seems to do nothing.  Pressing and holding P still works like a charm, but...it's just no bueno with the mouseback on my Logitech M705.

Anyone else have any success with that or run into an issue where a mouse button wasn't recognized?  The game recognizes the mouse button because I have to press it to do the binding, but then in-game (Leo 2A5 & 2A4) it just doesn't work at all.

Thanks for the help

My mouse has two separate buttons (one for forward and one for backward)  The wheel is a separate button and a scroll that's unused by SBPro.

I removed all mapping from the mouse in the Logitech application and tried again as well in case that was trying to override the game settings for some reason.  I almost wonder if holding the mouse down is making it click once and it can't sustain the button press like a left or right click on this mouse.  It'd be the same behavior in game I believe.

• Members

All I can say, I press down my mouse wheel and get activated dynamic lead. There could be a multitude of reasons why your experience might be different. Button number assignment might follow a different pattern, it might be a mouse driver issue, and there's probably more reasons that just don't come to my mind right now.

SOLVED!

It was the Logitech software, but I had to actually shut down the software and then it worked in game.  Apparently making the Mouse Back button unassigned didn't do anything.

Thanks for the help Ssnake.  Just to be clear, I re-assigned the mouse button binding in SBPro to Mouse Back from Mouse Middle.  My mouse has 5 additional buttons beyond Left and Right buttons.  

Hopefully if anyone else has the same issue, they can stumble on this and see they just need to exit the Logitech software completely.