Challenger 2 Woodland Modified 4.010

Wardog

@Maj.Hans Don't Think So,  Never Changed Camo This Is Stock Pattern.  Would love to but the PS download file is difficult to work with am sure a better modder than me could sort it. If I could get hold of an grey blank canvas that shows all details I would be happy  to redo the camo.  Anyways just a simple mod really. Thanks for interest.

Edited by Wardog

@ Crusty, Yeh i would love to do a plain green version but to be honest mate like ive said i have problems with the PS blank skin provided in download section, other vehicle blank skins are ok to work with but the CR2 is a bitch to be honest or maybe its me but cant seem to arrange the layers in order to provide a clean version with details showing otherwise would be happy to do it. Guess i could use an older version i done a couple of years back and bodge it and scarper so to speak will look into it. Although if you know where i can get a clean working blank skin i will be happy to get cracking, cheers Crusty.

They're only olive green if they have been through Base overhaul. The vanguard fleet are all green also. However you will still find tan in BATUS, green and black or green and tan over the rest of the world. At £700 for a 5l tin of special paint, it's a bit expensive to make the fleet look pretty! 

22 minutes ago, CR2_Commander said:

They're only olive green if they have been through Base overhaul. The vanguard fleet are all green also. However you will still find tan in BATUS, green and black or green and tan over the rest of the world. At £700 for a 5l tin of special paint, it's a bit expensive to make the fleet look pretty! 

What if you say:F*** the taxpayer. I want them pretty!!"

Edited by Grenny