Enemy infantry

delta6

I have been working on a scenario that involves about 1500 enemy troops attacking 2 companies if friendly infantry...I have a platoon of M-60A3 and 3 platoons of M2A2 dumbed down to 1968 armor capabilities the 113's won't shoot back...I took off the missiles and the h.e. ammo for the brads for the M-60's I removed all main gun sabot and heat replaced with 5 rds of hep and the rest are canister...After the scenario end I check for body count and low and behold 0 kills for good guys but the bad guys have a percentage of their kills...Can this be corrected to show both sides casualty count???

5 hours ago, lavictoireestlavie said:

Would it be possible to add the infantry kills as well or would that entail a major effort that would not be worth it ?

I wish they would...The scenario will probably take about 3 hr to finish once you start it...It is one heck of a fight I have actually run out of coax ammo on the breds in some replays....I am thinking of adding a platoon sized sweep around the perimeter after things quiet down,if I still have that many grunts left.Every time I tested it the perimeter was over run in at least 3 sections.....I even put in some humorous messages in the plan...:D

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 4:49 PM, lavictoireestlavie said:
On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 10:04 PM, delta6 said:

I wish they would...The scenario will probably take about 3 hr to finish once you start it...It is one heck of a fight I have actually run out of coax ammo on the breds in some replays....I am thinking of adding a platoon sized sweep around the perimeter after things quiet down,if I still have that many grunts left.Every time I tested it the perimeter was over run in at least 3 sections.....I even put in some humorous messages in the plan...:DJust finished a fire fight...Out of a reinforced American BN of 453 troops 1 FO, ! FIST, (5 M60A3 and 10 M2 Brads) As a relief froce..I had left 200+ troops all of the armor force was lost I estimate 2300 + enemy troops and 12 PT 76's were killed...At leas 80% of the perimeter was over run and I had triple strand as the main obstacle..This is one hell of a good fight..

Would it be possible to add the infantry kills as well or would that entail a major effort that would not be worth it ?

I wish they would...The scenario will probably take about 3 hr to finish once you start it...It is one heck of a fight I have actually run out of coax ammo on the breds in some replays....I am thinking of adding a platoon sized sweep around the perimeter after things quiet down,if I still have that many grunts left.Every time I tested it the perimeter was over run in at least 3 sections.....I even put in some humorous messages in the plan...:D