Welcome to Steelbeasts.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Major duck

Kanium Sunday 19th FEB "Rhyfel Hounds of Hell vKanium" BY Rhyfel

59 posts in this topic
Just now, Rhyfel said:

I hope you all enjoyed the mission. There are up to 27 possible enemy courses of action for this scenario. If you enjoyed this mission, please take a look at the border relations series (parts 1-3). Happy for any feedback on how to make my scenarios better.

I liked it. Would have loved some more engineers jobs tough.

But the TF as a whole was very challenged with the one wire breach anayway ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a bit of an issue with the obstacles. The FASCAM expired by the time the TF got to where they were emplaced. I will have to fix how they are deployed so they don't go away. I use the FASCAM as it gives me flexibility for the mines to be emplaced in multiple locations. This allows for the scenario to be played multiple times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Rhyfel said:

There was a bit of an issue with the obstacles. The FASCAM expired by the time the TF got to where they were emplaced. I will have to fix how they are deployed so they don't go away. I use the FASCAM as it gives me flexibility for the mines to be emplaced in multiple locations. This allows for the scenario to be played multiple times.

Understood.

Think the duration time can be set in the fire support menue. 3hours should be plenty ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite exciting when we found enemy recon well off to our flank and slightly behind us early on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Grenny said:

Think the duration time can be set in the fire support menue

I dont think the FASCAM self destruct time in the fire support menu applies to fire missions called in the editor - currently the only way to set random minefields.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a few clips from the mech inf side of things. Someone forgot to tell OBS to record his mic, so the whole recording was a bust. Regardless, I pulled out a few snippets to show what we were up to. So yeah, when you hear what sounds like Kingtiger talking to himself, he's really not going crazy. He's replying to me xD.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Rambler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did like how the infantry maneuvered on the map. clearing the wood line along the road is a key task for them. otherwise RPGs eat you alive while you're waiting to cross.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Rhyfel said:

I did like how the infantry maneuvered on the map. clearing the wood line along the road is a key task for them. otherwise RPGs eat you alive while you're waiting to cross.

My mistake as eng.-leader was not to wait till they have their job. That did cost 1x M2+MICLIC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Grenny said:

My mistake as eng.-leader was not to wait till they have their job. That did cost 1x M2+MICLIC

Well and 2 tnks from third

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now