Downloads

Fred Williams

Every time i try to download a scenario it takes me to Win-Zip and says i have to pay for it i got the tutorial on the M1A1 for free that's it. I tried to upload the Tank Gunnery M1A1 took me to Win-Zip they want 40$ for it what gives. What e'm i doing wrong ? Do you have to pay for each game scenario above and beyond the 125$ to play in Steel Beast all i want is to get to the gunnery range and get back in the saddle and shoot some rounds down range.Or do i have to pay 40$ dollars to upload the Gunnery scenario. HELP 

No you don't have to pay for scenarios.

Pretty sure we've been over this before but there are built in Tutorials and Firing Ranges available within SB - no need to download anything extra.

Please stop yelling for help and read what people are posting in response to your issues. This is the 3rd post on pretty much the same topic in a matter of days.

If you choose to download additional, optional, scenarios from here that's entirely your choice but the software works fine "as is".

If the scenarios you download are "Zipped" then again as posted previously there are numerous de-compression tools available that cost $0.

If you have already downloaded a trail / demo copy of WinZip that allowed you one free download and now wants you to pay for the full version, that's nothing to do with Steel Beasts / eSim and you can pick another, free de-compression tool.

If you are still having difficulties (perhaps English is not your first language?) then post a reply and I'll try and link up with you on TeamSpeak.

Edited by Gibsonm

OK, I think we have it sorted. :)

The actual SB software wasn't installed so he couldn't access the built in scenarios (or anything). He was confusing the Forum for the Software.

We have worked through:

- Setting up Teamspeak.

- The steps to download the software.

- The steps to install the software.

- The steps to activate his time limited "bridging" license (until the dongle turns up).

- What the Main Menu looks like so he'll know when he is in the right place and can access the built in scenarios, tutorials, gunnery range, etc.