12Alfa back in the father land

12Alfa

Good Beer!

No beer for us hard working cimic Operators.

Really though, little time for any free time at all, been busy with a lot of inf training, kit issue and attending or giving briefings. And oh ya the PT (it's over rated don't ya know):biggrin:.

Having fun learning a lot, and who says a old dog can not learn new tricks:cul:

Our FOB is dry and i can only dream of beer for now, don't think we will get any time off

CIMIC and PT? Those are two acronyms that you don't see together too often.

ACRONYMS!!!, Not only do I have our armies to remember, but all the others, (Brits, Ger,Ausi, Kiwe, and the good ol' U s of Aye).:decu:

Been another busy week, Pt is gettin less as we do more combat missions and that time is now taking up in prep time.

Still no beer!!:frown: did see some M60's though...Hummmmmm tanks....

Banner.jpg.6dc0e57a098ed62aa37641510ef9c

Banner.jpg.6dc0e57a098ed62aa37641510ef9c

Shouldn't that read "ABCANZ"?

One would think so, however it has been explained to me "we are a combined unit" or "we are just guests".:redface:

We started the simulated training today, miles etc. Got to do my thing and some Inf stuff.Seem to be fitting in to the plt rather well.

A armoured trained CIMIC sgt working within a LAVII Plt using hummer gun trucks, dosen't get more weird than that now does it.:confused:

Seen A-10's F-16's and German (i think) Typhoons today over head.

:shocked:

stay safe!

A few weeks ago I was in West Virginia and I was near a Navy base and a Eurofighter flew over us along with an F/A-18

Seen more of those today and I think they are watching me with a RQ-5 Hunter unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) . It seemed to be all over the place, and has a distinct sound and rear tail system.:eek2:

Edited by 12Alfa
lack of sleep/beer

Seen more of those today and I think they are watching me with a RQ-5 Hunter unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) . It seemed to be all over the place, and has a distinct sound and rear tail system.:eek2:

The woods have eyes!:eek2:yea now in days you can't really go anywhere with out being watched

• 2 weeks later...