Three quick questions

Deputy276

1. No. Only those with details on the various crew positions are "playable".

I'm assuming by "playable" you mean you can occupy various positions.

The PT-76 is "playable" in that you can use it in a scenario but you can only give it orders and the AI will shoot etc.

Other vehicles are "playable" in that you can do this and in addition occupy say the Gunner's position and use the sight, etc.

2. The release notes - but that's not just a list of vehicles. Its things fixed, etc.

You can download the latest Release Notes here: http://www.esimgames.com/index.php?page_id=1390

3. Sorry, no idea.

Edited by Gibsonm

8 minutes ago, Deputy276 said:

Are all the tanks listed in the Wiki "playable"?

Is there a list anywhere of what is included in the new patch?

What version is the Merkava II? (B, D, etc)

1. No. The quickest way to tell is to open up the Steel Beasts Mission Editor, and go to place some units. Units that have their text in gray are not "playable." 

2. Yes; check out the release notes on eSim's website. http://www.esimgames.com/index.php?page_id=1390

3. I'm not sure the exact version, but I am pretty sure it is at least version B, due to having Thermals. 

Edited by Mirzayev

More info is always appreciated :)

On the Merkava II, here are the three versions:

Mark IIB, with thermal optics and unspecified updates to the fire control system.
Mark IIC, with more armor on the top of the turret to improve protection against attack from the air.
Mark IID, with modular composite armor on the chassis and turret, allowing rapid replacement of damaged armor.

Edited by Deputy276