Rolling Thunder '17 - Playable vs Non playable

Gibsonm

Rolling Thunder '17 - Playable vs Non playable  

16 members have voted

1. 1. We are doing formative planning for Rolling Thunder '17 (101800ZJUN17). Looking at a Late 80s / Early 90s timeframe. Would people be happy to play a visually accurate, non playable, Cheiftain, etc. or would you prefer a Challenger "dumbed down" but that you could shoot with? Please note this is for information only, not necessarily binding on mission design.

• Prefer the gear to look right for the timeframe - happy to operate from 3rd person view.
    • Prefer to be able to operate the equipment, even with perhaps no TI and terrible ammo - ability to use in 1st person mode very important to me. Likely not to attend if not available.
    • Indifferent - will be there anyway.

We are currently doing formative planning for Rolling Thunder '17 (101800ZJUN17).

Looking at a Late 80s / Early 90s timeframe.

Would people be happy to play a visually accurate, non playable, Cheiftain, etc. or would you prefer a Challenger "dumbed down" but that you could shoot with? Please note this is for information only, result is not necessarily binding on mission design.

Edited by Gibsonm

Hi Mark,

I can't make the 10th. On this evening I will sitting in an old pub in Pilzen/CZ and drink a tasty fresh draught beer, after visiting BAHNA 2017.

Thats why I only red and not voted.

cheers

D u k e

Edited by D u k e

52 minutes ago, D u k e said:

Hi Mark,

I can't make the 10th. On this evening I will sitting in an old pub in Pilzen/CZ and drink a tasty fresh draught beer, after visiting BAHNA 2017.

Thats why I only red and not voted.

cheers

D u k e

I can send you a laptop? ;)

Enjoy your evening.

I will setup another poll re availability but from my point of view after 10 JUN we are talking about October or similar.

• 1 month later...