Setting up an internet license server

Los

Hi Guys,

My internet searching Mojo is substandard today. I have a dongle with four licenses. I regularly run successful LAN SB games off this dongle. I think I have it set up right so someone can connect from the outside (port forwarding etc.) But no luck getting my friend to connect. Is there a link on how to set up a WAN/internet license server from both server and Client side to make sure our settings out correct? Thanks and sorry if this is totally redundant.

This is the error the client received:

server 24.218.54.115 failed. Rejected.
2017-04-01 12:48:54: Entry (5000173:71091) not found - Event WB0231 (ACCESS DENIED), Request IP-Address local(IPV6)(Magic_Hex\rmako,SBProPE64cm.exe) with StationShare Mode
2017-04-01 12:48:54: API Error 231 (ACCESS DENIED) occurred!

Also can you have machines conneect from LAN and Internet at the same time tryingto access a license server?

Los

Edited by Los

Based on the "WB event"  - did you activate license sharing in the Codemeter software?

WebAdmin

Configuration

Server Acess

Network Serve - Enable

Also you can support multiple concurrent LAN and WAN (internal / external connections).

Happy to go through this on Teamspeak or PM if you want. I have written a few posts on this over the year but a "chat" might be quicker.

Edited by Gibsonm