Kingtiger

yes i think we have already used that one for it both with and without weapons, but all that squinting all vehicles upto and including tanks should be able to dismount people at least the crew but in wheeled vehicles also what ever other persons that are in there.

MD

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/19/2017 at 7:40 PM, Chiquito said:

I have an error when install. error -9 directx non installed

Are you sure your download is ok  - check integrity of files, you have been provided with MD5 checksum on download page.

I just downloaded & installed 4.019, including DirectX, no issues so original files are ok for sure.

Finally(!) managed to download and install the 4.019 installer today. I welcome the 4.019 post processing feature as it makes the screen brighter compared to SB Pro PE 4.010.

postprocessing.jpg

I do notice that the slider shifts between the two values of 0 and 1. In effect the slider acts more like an digital one/off toggle, instead of a slider with discrete segments. IMHO, it would have been better if the slider were to move horizontally in discrete segments - perhaps in 0.1 increments - provided, of course, that the post processing implements in corresponding increments of light intensity as well. That way the Post Processing effect will not be so pronounced if the slider could be shifted to, for example, the middle (0.5) position.

Edited by frankiekam

• 2 weeks later...

Hi n3kkb. Use Internet Download Manager. It will install a large File with stop and resume even if your Internet connection breaks or is interrupted. Plus, it will always guarantee the integrity of the final downloaded file. Hope this helps. Frankie Kam.

• Members

Sometimes it helps to right-click the download link and then so select "save target as" (the wording will be different from one browser to the next).

Try a different browser. If you have Windows 10, it already comes with two - Internet Explorer 11, and Edge. Even if your own browser is the preferred option, you can still start up these, feed them the link, and see what happens.

If none of this helps, maybe the reason for your troubles lies within your computer.

There may be a particularly aggressive anti-virus program interfering. Last but not least, a corrupt harddisk is worth consideration as being the cause of trouble.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-4-13 at 9:06 PM, Jartsev said:

I tried downloading from the above twice and got the message that some of the installation files were corrupted and to try downloading again.

Late edit: I had the same thing happen when I tried to install from the dowloads page - it fell over when I got to Part 4.

Edited by ChrisWerb
Addendum.

This is the error I get:

Extracting from SBProPE4_019.part1.exe
Checksum error in SteelBeastsSetup-1.bin
Unexpected end of archive
Packed data checksum error in SteelBeastsSetup-1.bin
Extracting from SBProPE4_019.part2.rar
Extracting from SBProPE4_019.part3.rar
Extracting from SBProPE4_019.part4.rar
Checksum error in SteelBeastsSetup-2.bin
Packed data checksum error in SteelBeastsSetup-2.bin
Extracting from SBProPE4_019.part5.rar

Then it says that some files were corrupted.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you download it again, or were you using the same files you originally installed from? If it's the same files from before, I'd suspect either a virus/malware issue, or more likely an overly enthusiastic antivirus/antimalware/internet security package interfering with things. If it's a new download being corrupted, I'd use Transmission to download the bittorrent instead as it will ensure the downloaded files are not corrupted.

Just now, Rotareneg said:

Did you download it again, or were you using the same files you originally installed from? If it's the same files from before, I'd suspect either a virus/malware issue, or more likely an overly enthusiastic antivirus/antimalware/internet security package interfering with things. If it's a new download being corrupted, I'd use Transmission to download the bittorrent instead as it will ensure the downloaded files are not corrupted.

I redownloaded all 5 parts again and now it just.... works.  Not complaining.