Ad Hoc SB Mutliplayer session - Fri 2000 GMT

Gibsonm

For a few weeks now I've been running a SB session on Discord for interested players who can't seem to find this forum.

Unfortunately I found using "Discord" lived up to its name - i.e. chaotic.

So as to not deprive those there of a SB opportunity, I'll continue to offer to host this every Saturday morning my time.

Your equivalent global time is here: Global Equivalent

These sessions will require 4.019 until further notice.

Also because they are ad hoc, I'll need a PM (to "gibsonm") 24hrs prior that is, Deadline  (disregard the date) letting me know:

a. If you intend to be there.

b. What you'd like to cover (Q&A topics, scenario file, etc.).

No PMs, no session.

Also this is not locked in to BG ANZAC members. You are welcome to attend if you belong to BG ANZAC, another VU, or have no affiliation/clan/VU at all.

Comms will be via the SB TeamSpeak server (216.22.24.158)

If after the first month (say by the end of May) I haven't had a PM, I'll assume there is no interest and remove this entry.

Also there will be weekends where I can not attend and if so I'll edit that calender entry (or see if I can delete the one entry without disrupting the series) no later than 24hours prior so you are aware.

Edited by Gibsonm

I must admit I'm surprised that you didn't ask me.

If I'd wanted it there, I would have posted it there.

Given that holding it or not is PM driven (that is, no PMs, no event) what is the point of posting it there when from week to week it may not even be on - if no one sends me a PM.

29 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

I must admit I'm surprised that you didn't ask me.

If I'd wanted it there, I would have posted it there.

Given that holding it or not is PM driven (that is, no PMs, no event) what is the point of posting it there when from week to week it may not even be on - if no one sends me a PM.

No problem Gibsonm

Grenny please cancel my request.

good luck with the event 

4 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

0640: Another quiet early morning.

Next week is likely to be the last offering, given the nil attendance to date from five offerings.

Missed you by 20 min. not usually home in time for this but the Mess was closed due to water in the lower bar...Will try again next week.