Ad Hoc SB Mutliplayer session - Fri 2000 GMT

Gibsonm

That was a very interesting session. More a classroom event than a simple combat.

With Gibsonm teaching and Greeny supporting, the session was really good and interesting. A lot of expertise here.

We started covering the very basics and sometimes no matter for how long you have been playing SB, it is a very good thing to refresh. There is always room to learn more stuff.

I highly recommedn these sessions specially to the new people and to the veterans that want to make a refresh of basic concepts with an open mind.

I will try to attend next events.

Thanks Gibsonm 

As expected excellent, and very much worth the time and effort. I can clearly second both what Grenny and Furia wrote:

No matter what your military or SB background you will learn or refresh a lot.  And Gibson is a very patient teacher.

Thank you all for your time and input. And especially thank you Gibson for interrupting your breakfast with your wife for our sakes, so a thanks to her patience as well.

I will definitely be a part of it in the foreseeable future barring any unexpected or unavoidable events.

Edited by Nike-Ajax

3 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

Except of course I'm now reading this after getting up (your post was at 0330 my time). :)

Sorry Mark I only got clear to join at that time - to be fair I do not think I had not indicated I would be there.

Nike, I suspect any free time you may have is better used with your daughter.

Therefore, in the absence of any other "definites" or "maybes" I wont conduct it.

I'll need to consider the future of this activity and will post an update once I've made a decision.

A bit of an update on the future of this activity.

This has now been offered some nine times and the net result has been eight attendees (almost all of whom, six, were grouped in one event).

That attendance rate is not sustainable and whilst I'm not necessarily adverse to getting up at 0530 on a Saturday to run it, there is little point if no one else is going to be there.

It was an experiment and now that the results are in, I'll quit while I'm ahead.

For those who complain about the lack of opportunities, it was offered.

Just to confirm, there will be no more of these sessions.

Edited by Gibsonm