ITEC 2017 Rotterdam.

Crusty

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Well it's that time again, ITEC is only a few weeks away, this year being held at the Rotterdam Ahoy.

https://www.itec.co.uk/#/

I'll be there with AFV Sim on stand No.28 and the eSim guys will be there on stand No.6, if you are already attending do come and say hello,

or if you meet the criteria and can come why not register and pop along and have a look for yourself.

As usual I'll do a small photo report after the event, hopefully there'll be lots to show you.

Edited by Crusty

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If any of you need an incentive: We'll have a very cool Marder simulator on the stand where you can hop into the gunner's place to shoot stuff. 20mm @ 900 rounds per minute, what's not to like?  B|

And there'll be some swag to grab - a new iteration of the world's best mousepad with a spoiler of things to come.

Oh, and a preview of the new terrain engine.

34 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

If any of you need an incentive: We'll have a very cool Marder simulator on the stand where you can hop into the gunner's place to shoot stuff. 20mm @ 900 rounds per minute, what's not to like?  B|

And there'll be some swag to grab - a new iteration of the world's best mousepad with a spoiler of things to come.

Oh, and a preview of the new terrain engine.

If that thing has a working MILAN launcher model in the turret ring, you'll need a crowbar to get me out of it ?

9 hours ago, Ssnake said:

OK, you'll have to drop an image of that on the forum after the event for us mere mortals who can't make it to Europe or ITEC to pick up some exclusive swag... :D

18 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

I dunno, its a bit out of the way. ;)

Enjoy the professional and social networking!

Irish, you better watch out, in a year or two they may not let you go (or you'll need a passport).

Will do Mark :D  I see what I can do about the video footage of the new terrain engine in action, but it might be so grainy you can't tell what you're looking at O.o

8 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

Come out here as a "Lateral".

Starting to build a sizeable sim capability.

Would have to have a deep conversation with Mrs CharlieB to discuss moving to the other side of the World.

We have another Australian visit to CATT UK on the 8th of May...